Our venue is unique, chic and steeped in tradition. A true Houston landmark for over 22 years. We’ve always been owned by firefighters. Make your event special. Rent our entire venue starting at $3500 or rent the private party room or loft for $750 during one of our entertainment nights and treat your guests to a great band. We’ve been voted #1 Honky Tonk in Houston and nominated for many years as Music Venue of The Year in Texas. Email email@example.com or call 281.513.1995 for details.
Dates: 9/2 until 12/2 we will continue the competition. Finalists from those weeks will be selected and they will play for finals on 12/9. The prize will be $1,000 and an opening spot at the Firehouse.
• Wednesday nights
• Participants are encouraged to pre-register via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “Open Mic” in the subject line. No phone calls accepted.
• Signups for the week begin at noon on Sunday prior to that Wednesday and participants are assigned a slot in the order received.
• Start time is at 7:00 pm and will end at 10:00 pm, doors open at 6:00 pm.
• Walk-ins welcome but will only be placed in open spots.
• Each performer will do 2 songs and if time allows, we will go back through the list.
Every Wednesday. Series #2 has started.
Winner will receive:
• Opening spot on either a Friday or Saturday night.
• $1000 Grand Prize
Have you ever wanted to play on the Firehouse Stage? Details: • Starting Wednesday nights beginning June 3rd. • Participants are encouraged to pre-register via email to email@example.com. Use “Open Mic” in the subject line. No phone calls accepted. • Signups for the week begin at noon on Sunday prior … Continue reading